Exercise tracker and heart rate monitor with built-in memory and unrivalled versatility.
Belt up, collect MEPs and go for your goals.
REGISTER YOUR MYZONE MZ-3
1. Download the Myzone app via iOS or Android app store.
2. “Register” your MZ-3.
a. Your personal MZ-3 number will be located on the back of your module after SN..
b. When prompted to enter your facility code, please use the facility code provided by
your Myzone facility (club) or contact email@example.com if you need to obtain a code.
3. Keep in mind, the registration information will help to set your max heart rate and
calculate your caloric expenditure.
HOW TO TEST AND SET UP YOUR MZ-3Ensure on your smartphone that you have
turned on Bluetooth.
2. Click the MZ-3 module onto the front of the belt.
3. Put on your belt and adjust size accordingly.
4. You will hear one beep, which signals the module is on.
5. Open the Myzone app - go to ‘workout’ - you should see an active tile showcasing your
current heart rate.
6. If you cannot see it, add some water (only a little) to the internal black strips on the belt.
LET’S GET STARTED -
YOUR FIRST SESSION
1. Follow the test and setup process.
2. Make sure your MZ-3 beeps to ensure that it is on.
3. Perform your activity.
4. After activity has finished, view your workout summary on your Myzone app. This may take a few moments to upload.
5. Share your activity results and build your community.
6. When you take off your MZ-3, you will hear three beeps.
This informs you that your MZ-3 has turned off. Unclip one side of the module to save battery life.
To charge the module, take off the strap and connect the charger cable. It comes charged so you are all ready to go.
* Keeping your module attached to the red strap when you're not exercising will drain the battery. Be sure to unclip one side of the module after each workout!