We know you’re keeping your momentum up this spring and crushing your MEPs! We want exercise to be an easy choice for you, so we put together a couple KILLER high-intensity interval workouts that take just 15 minutes and require just you and your MYZONE heart rate belt!
Be sure to perform a 5-10 minute dynamic warm-up before doing this workout!
Alternate periods of work and recovery using the breakdown below (beginner, intermediate, advanced). You will perform all exercises once, then go back and repeat for a total of 3 rounds. Aim to hit and hold the YELLOW zone during the work intervals and the GREEN zone during the recovery intervals.
- Beginner: Perform each exercise for 20 seconds, then stand or walk in place for 40 seconds to recover.
- Intermediate: Perform each exercise for 30 seconds, then stand or walk in place for 30 seconds to recover.
- Advanced: Perform each exercise for 40 seconds, then stand or walk in place for 20 seconds to recover.
We’ll demo these exercises during an upcoming Fitness Friday Broadcast on the MYZONE Facebook Page – be sure to check it out every Friday at 8 am PT, 11 am ET! All existing broadcasts are also available on the MYZONE Youtube Channel.
Bodyweight HIIT Workout #1:
- Star Jumps
- High Knees in Place (front, side, back, side)
- Surfer Burpee
- Alternating Sides Single Leg Deadlift with Hop
- Mountain Jumpers
Bodyweight HIIT Workout #2:
- Burpee with Broad Jump
- Lunge Hops
- Speed Skaters
- ¾ Turn Lunges
- Plank to Bear Hops
We hope you enjoy these workouts! Be sure to use the hashtags #myzonemoves and #effortrewarded when posting your sweaty selfies to social media so we can like them!
You can learn more about training with MYZONE's heart rate belt on the MYZONE Moves Podcast on iTunes and Google Play.
Keep Moving Forward!